for Data Driven ABA website
Owner of the website www.datadrivenaba.com is Gerard Enrico Segura Machado (resident at Winkelriedstrasse 10, Schaffhausen, Switzerland), who is also related Data Controller;
Phone number: +41 76 421 00 88;
Site name: Data Driven ABA;
Site address: www.datadrivenaba.com
From now on the phrase “Data Driven ABA” will be intended as the owner Gerard Enrico Segura Machado and his team (all the professionals listed on the www.datadrivenaba.com website).
The website Data Driven ABA is subject to the Swiss data protection law (Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection) and to the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down the provisions for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The European Union (EU) recognizes that the Swiss data protection law ensures adequate data protection. Data Driven ABA uses services from Namecheap Inc. with headquarters in the USA and data server in the EU.
- Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP)
- How the EU determines if a non-EU country has an adequate level of data protection
1. Consent and purposes of data processing
The Data Controller will process your personal data according to the principle of strict necessity. The processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Please note that, once you have filled in any registration form, Gerard Enrico Segura Machado may share the personal information that you have provided with all the professionals listed on the Data Driven ABA website (Gerard Enrico Segura Machado working team).
In case you filled-in a registration form related to a service that will be provided you by any of the above mentioned professionals, the subsequent relationship – including that relating to the processing of personal data subsequently collected – will be managed directly by the professional that you have selected, who will be a further Data Controller according to the “General terms and conditions of sale” document related to the selected professional and available in the registration form.
For any inquiries or concerns about data protection in relation to Data Driven ABA, please contact us through the contact form (contact us).
For any inquiries or concerns about data protection in relation to the service of one of the professionals listed on the website, please contact the professional directly at his/her e-mail address (available in the professionals “General terms and conditions of sale” at Registration page).
If you are visiting our website as a California or European Union resident, your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or GDPR are represented in articles 10 and 11 of this policy.
2. Personal data we collect and how we use it
We process your personal data to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. Your personal data is regularly processed only with your consent. Some cases are an exception, in these cases obtaining prior consent is impossible for practical reasons, and the processing of such data is permitted by law.
We use your data for various purposes, which fall into the following categories:
- Services: Data Driven ABA saves and processes your personal data for the purpose for which you have granted us your consent. In particular, we process the personal data (personally identifiable information) that you may provide us by means of one of the registration forms of the website to put you in contact with one or more of the professionals listed on the website. Information about our services can be found on our Services page and in the “General terms and conditions of sale” of each professional listed on the website.
- Communications: Data Driven ABA saves and processes personal data to provide you with and manage communications by e-mail, telephone, or other electronic means of communication, including instant messaging softwares. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by contacting us.
- Analysis: Use of the website may be recorded and analyzed on an individualized or anonymous basis concerning your needs and interests (also refer to sections on cookies and web analytics below).
- Direct marketing: With your consent, we process your data to send individualized and personalized advertising and to customize the content of our services, websites, e-mail marketing, or our Internet or social media platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
b. Activity and user data:
Each time a user visits our website, our system automatically collects data and information about the computer system from which the website was accessed. The following types of data are collected:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system used
- The Internet service provider (ISP)
- The anonymized IP address
- Date and time of access
- Referring websites that redirect your system to our website
- Websites that are accessed by your system via our website
- Language and country settings
- Geolocation data
c. Personal data that you provide us online:
This can be data you provide, for example, when filling out online forms or registration forms (e.g., signing up for newsletters, requesting informational materials, commenting on the blog, asking for a service, asking to participate in online social media groups and instant messaging groups). These personal data include, but are not limited to, surname, first name, date of birth/age, gender, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, photos and videos you have provided us, means of payment and language preferences.
d. Personal data in connection with communications:
If you contact us using any of the contact options we offer, your information and content could be saved so that we can deal with the issue and respond to your request. If you post any content or comments on this website, your IP address, as well as the date and time of registration, will be saved.
3. Log Files
Data Driven ABA follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies and a part of hosting services analytics do this. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, accessed content (pages, images, etc.), amount of data transferred, visitor’s origin, operating system used including version, browser type including version, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time including time zone (timestamp), referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to detect technical problems, ensure security, analyze trends, manage the website, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Data Driven ABA uses “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We collect cookies that are necessary for the website to function, cookies that enhance the website performance, and cookies used for third-party tracking.
A “web beacon” is a little and often invisible image or embedded code, placed on a Web page or e-mail that can report your visit or use to a third party. Web beacons are usually used by third parties to monitor the activity of users on a website for the purpose of web analytics, advertising optimization, or page tagging.
You can change your browser’s settings so it will stop accepting cookies and web beacons or to prompt you before accepting a cookie or web beacon. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically.
Cookies store and send the following data:
- Login information
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The user’s anonymized IP address
- Date and time of access
- Referring websites that redirect the user’s system to our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
- Language and country settings
- Geolocation data
- Search terms
- Frequency of page views
- Use of specific website features
- Search results
5. Web Analytics Technologies:
We use what are known as web analytics or tracking technologies to continually improve our website. Depending on the provider of the web analytics tool, the respective server may be located in another country.
We mainly use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To disable Google Analytics, Google offers a browser plugin that can be downloaded here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Google uses this information to analyze your website usage, generate reports about website activities, and provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also send this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if the third party is processing the data on behalf of Google.
We should like to point out that you can block cookies by configuring your browser accordingly.
Google complies with the data protection provisions of the Privacy Shield agreement, which is registered as part of the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce and uses the information it collects to analyze the usage of our website, to provide us with reports on these activities and to provide us with other services relating to these activities. For more information, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
By using this website, you agree to allow your personal data collected by Google to be processed in the manner and for the purpose described above. You may refuse your consent by leaving the present website.
6. Social and General Information Tools
We use several tools and information exchange resources, such as (but not limited to) a blog, several Facebook pages, an Instagram account, several WhatsApp Messenger groups (instant messaging groups) and others (collectively “Social and General Information Tools”).
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage with them with due care and caution about their own privacy and personal details.
This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. You are advised before using such social sharing buttons that you do so at your discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Some of the registration forms of this website may include a telephone number input field. Filling-in the telephone number field, you ask Gerard Enrico Segura Machado to be contacted by telephone by him or by one of the professionals listed on the datadrivenaba.com website (Gerard Enrico Segura Machado working team).
When you fill out a form other than a “contact form” you also ask to be included in the instant messaging group related to the service you are registering for, in order to be promptly informed of any initiatives or resources and to ask questions to the professionals listed on the datadrivenaba.com website.
You accept that the admission and the expulsion from the messaging group will take place at the discretion of Gerard Enrico Segura Machado and the other professional listed on the Data Driven ABA website
While using a Social and General Information Tool managed by Data Driven ABA, in the person of Gerard Enrico Segura Machado and/or the other professionals listed on the datadrivenaba.com website, you are informed and accept that:
A. any person is directly responsible for their own behavior, without any liability on behalf of Gerard Enrico Segura Machado or the other professionals listed on the datadrivenaba.com website,
B. you are bound to confidentiality about any personal information or documents you may come in contact with during your participation in the Social and General Information Tools,
C. some behaviors are strictly forbidden and may result in your immediate expulsion from one or all Social and General Information Tools. These include (the list will be updated weekly and it will be your responsibility to check it before having access to any Social and General Information Tools):
- Calling by phone other participants in the channel without their consent
- Contacting privately (e.g. via Whatsapp, via e-mail, etc) other participants in the Social and General Information Tool without their consent
- Sending to the participants in the Social and General Information Tool promotional information of any kinds without consent from Gerard Enrico Segura Machado or the other professionals listed on the datadrivenaba.com website
- Insulting, denigrating or defaming other participants in the Social and General Information Tool or other people not participating in the Social and General Information Tool
- Violating the privacy of any other people, both participating and non participating in the Social and General Information Tool
You are advised to use Social and General Information Tools wisely and communicate/engage with other users of the service with due care and caution about your own and their privacy and personal details.
The main Social and General Information Tools that we use are:
You may cancel your participation in any specific Social and General Information Tools at any time by yourself. In case of any challenges, you may ask to be deleted at any time by sending an email to Gerard Enrico Segura Machado (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contacting us.
7. Our Advertising Partners
Third-party ad networks or ad servers use technologies like cookies or Web Beacons that are used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on Data Driven ABA, which are sent directly to your browser.
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or personalize the advertising content you see on any websites you visit.
Note that Data Driven ABA has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. Third-Party Privacy Policies
In this connection, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please visit the browsers’ respective websites.
Data that you provide us via the registration forms or contact forms present on our website or via e-mail (addresses finishing in @datadrivenaba.com) are stored on www.datadrivenaba.com server, hosted in the EU by Namecheap Inc., 4600 East Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA, whose information on data protection can be found at https://www.namecheap.com.
9. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the business has collected from the consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that the business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data should not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to obtain information about the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and the period of storage;
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions;
- The right to withdraw consent for data processing at any time.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us contact us.
11. What are your rights
You have the right at any time to request information about the personal data we have stored about you.
You may also at any time contact us to request the rectification, export, partial or complete erasure as well as blocking of individual items of personal data, provided this does not conflict with any legal obligations of safekeeping or retention. Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to complain with a relevant data protection supervisory authority.
You may also make use of your right to object to data processing at any time and without giving a reason.
You may withdraw your consent to offer you information and advertising in newsletters at any time by contacting us.
12. Storage time
In general, the Data Controller will keep personal data only for the time necessary to pursue the purpose for which they have been collected, to manage the requested service or until required by virtue of our legal and contractual obligations.
You can ask for the complete erasure of your personal data at any time writing your request in the contact us form.
13. Communication of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries other than those belonging to the European Union and Switzerland.
Data Driven ABA may communicate your personal data to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to all those public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the law.
Data Driven ABA may make use of employees and / or collaborators for the correct functioning of the website and may communicate your personal data to these employees and / or collaborators.
In its ordinary management activity of the website, Data Driven ABA may make use of companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software of Data Driven ABA or in charge of the provision of the services described on the website. Therefore, only with reference to these purposes, your data may also be processed by these subjects.
To send their communications, Data Driven ABA may make use of external companies in charge of sending this type of communications (CRM platforms). Your personal data (in particular your email) may then be disclosed to these companies.
14. Assignment of Responsibility
Data Driven ABA will not sell or assign the treatment responsibility to third parties.
15. Special categories of personal data
No “Special personal information” is processed through the Data Drive ABA website.
“Special personal information” is what can reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, the state of health and sexual life. Data Driven ABA does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
16. How we protect your information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes security protocols, staff training, and independent audits to help identify any unknown vulnerabilities.
Your information is protected by encryption of the protocol “Secure Socket Layer (SSL)”; you can recognize an encrypted connection by the padlock symbol in the browser address line and the website address starting with https: // instead of http: //.
However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we make all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You communicate with Data Driven ABA at your own risk. Data Driven ABA takes on no responsibility for the security of data that clients save on their own computers or send with unencrypted emails or other unsafe means.
17. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Data Driven ABA does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children.
Data Driven ABA will delete any information allegedly sent by a child.
If you think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
18. Receiving Fraudolents Files
If you receive any file from Data Driven ABA website or from any of the professionals listed on the website (e.g.: attachment to an e-mail), you agree to check and scan this file for any virus or malicious software prior to opening or using this file.
By giving your consent, you indemnify Data Driven ABA and their owner and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, causes of action, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, litigation and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to any of any received fraudolent file.
19. Update of the statement
Last update: 15/9/2023